Monday, May 7, 2012

super duper htlal challenge

just to prove to the world that I'm actually doing something for this challenge... I'm writing about what I'm doing.

yeah. I watched a movie called La Fille Sur La Pont yesterday. I liked it. caught a fair bit of the dialogue in French,  though not nearly enough to have watched it sans subtitles. the fact that I use the word "sans" quite a bit in English totally screws up the pronunciation of «sans» in French for me. Annoying.

Also, while my daughter was watching "beauty and the beast" my sister and i got to talking about some unanswered questions in the movie. "where are the prince's parents?" etc etc. so I looked it up and discovered «la belle et la bête.» I haven't started reading that one yet, but I found it in a collection on gutenberg. so I read a couple stories from the collection.

red riding hood ended differently than I remember... namely: "what big teeth you have." "the better to eat you with." then he ate her. the end.

finished.
M

ps. sorry about the lack of capitalization... I'm extraordinarily lazy when I type on my phone and for some reason, the auto-capitalization has been turned off... I'll fix that one of these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment