Sunday, March 18, 2012

Be gentle

This is the first bit of blogging I've done since Myspace was relevant... So be gentle.
Gentle but generous with your page views.

I'm really only doing this to spare all my fb buddies constant nonsensical updates in french. You see, I'm studying French. Therefore, I would like to get to where I can shatter the internet's collective mind in two languages!! INORITE???!!!?!

WHAT AN AWESOME F-WORD'ING IDEA?!!!!!!!! HOLY F-WORD!!! (holy crap. two f-words in one line. edit: three.)


I'm a big fan of stream of consciousness writing. From me, anyways. And that's all I really care about. Because I'm selfish. And Awesome.

Since my goal is, in fact, French.. I will try and force myself out of my comfort zone and actually *gasp* post in French. If you, the mythical reader I've heard so much about but rarely experienced, happen to respond in French, it's very welcome. Just know that I might very well respond in complete non sequitors. Because, as they say, Je parle le français comme une vache espagnole.


So if you say something like
J'ai lu votre blog. Et je veux un remboursement pour mon temps.

I might end up responding with something like
Oui ! La licorne est blanche et três belle !!!

Because I'm also stupid.

Fair warning, y'all.
M.



3 comments:

  1. I just realized that I misspelled "non sequitur"... I blame the fact that I know nothing about Latin except for the fact that it gave birth to Romance novels and that it infected my beloved English with its Roman decadence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well... I tried to comment. bleh.

    ReplyDelete